Chuyển tâm chuyển nhà

07 June 2007

My dreams and my friend



When I was a child, I very like painting and have a dream will become a landscape painter. But now, I'm 16 and think again my dream and resolve become an architect or interior designer. I want design my house of mannerism in the future. My house will lovely with a small gardent. I wishes have some flowers, trees, keep a Phu Quoc dog, rooster and chicks. I hope my dreams are come true. I'll do my best.

How do you thinks when you get up and hear a cock growing in the morning. Oh my God! How is that cock growing at the middle of the night??? (:P) And....I want to take an around the world cruise. Hihihi.

May be I have much ambition.!!!!!

I learning a lot from my friend. He's very good at learning. I very admire of him. He's older than me about 8 years old. He studying in Da Nang Polytechnic University, at Information Technology Faculty. His name's Tran Nam Thanh. He is as same as my brother. I receive encouragement from him. I very happy when I chatting with him. He often call me is "old fellow". Kekekeke. It's lovely, I like him call me by that name. I hope our friendship last and never die.

0 Responses:

Post a Comment